Safe Haven Animal Hospital is an affordable veterinary emergency hospital that charges 1/3 of the costs of other veterinary hospitals.
How can we afford to do this?
· Working with minimal staff that puts in maximum effort
· Working efficiently Having all of our staff be knowledgeable and valuable, so that at any point all staff members can attend and answers clients’ questions
What is our goal and mission?
Our goal is to positively impact the local community and provide services to those who might not be able to afford services at other hospitals We are here to help as many animals as possible
What does this mean for you and your pet?
We will always prioritize the pets in our hospital and their care will always come first. Which sometimes means that we will tend to your pets before calling or communicating with you. This means that you can confidently have your pets in our care for an affordable price. This also means that we are not able to call you with an update throughout the day due to high volume of calls, patients, and our staff prioritizing patient care over client communication always.
Safe Haven Animal Hospital is a growing practice that will always try to make sure our clients are happy and strive to be better every day, but we will always strive to ensure that patient care comes first.
We understand that some owners would prefer to visit with pets daily, get calls every 3-4 hours, speak with the veterinarians every visit, as well as be present during the exams.
Safe Haven cannot accommodate those practices, and we encourage any owners uncomfortable with the following policies to follow up with your local veterinarian or local emergency hospital
Small Business, Big Problems
· We will not tolerate any disrespectful behavior towards staff, other clients, or the pets.
· Getting bit can cost us not only money but can endanger the lives of staff and your pet.
· If we say your pet is aggressive. Your pet is aggressive, and this label is important for the safety of our staff. This does not reflect your pet’s behavior at home, but the behavior they present to us at our clinic. Hospitals are stressful for pets, but our safety comes first.
· WE DO NOT OFFER PAYMENT PLANS; unfortunately, people did not pay us when we offered payment plans.
· WE ARE NOT A CORPORATION, WE ARE NOT FUNDED BY THE GOVERNMENT, AND ALL OF YOUR MONEY GOES DIRECTLY TOWARDS YOUR PET AND THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH CARING FOR YOUR PET (STAFF, EQUIPMENT, ETC)
· We move as fast as we can to see if as many pets as possible, however sometimes in order to provide quality care we have to take a step back.
· WE ARE NOT A SHELTER. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE PETS HERE.
WE ARE CLOSED TODAY JULY 21 2023
For emergencies please go to veterinary urgent care . You can reach them at 713)913-7144